The right bedroom paint can make a great deal of difference to your everyday life. A comfortable bedroom design can help you to relax and fall asleep easier. What’s more, with more people than ever required to work flexibly, a great bedroom design can even double up as an office space to stimulate productivity and creativity! Here at Paintmaster, we can help you to choose the perfect bedroom paints, colour scheme and design features to help you truly make the most of your bedroom.
Whether you’re looking for a stimulating bedroom, or a space to help you relax and unwind after a long day, we are here to help. If you have any questions regarding our wide range of bedroom paints, from design options to application and technical queries, we are here to help. The experienced, friendly team at Paintmaster is just a phone call or email away!
What is Bedroom Paint?
First of all, there is no single “bedroom paint”. At Paintmaster, we can provide high-quality paints in a diverse range of colours, which are suitable for covering all kinds of surfaces in your bedroom. Whether you need to paint plastered walls, or even recolour exposed masonry, we are here for you. Just some of the most popular types of bedroom paint that we sell include:
As you can see, most bedroom paints are typically emulsions. However, we can offer a wide range of emulsion types, with various finishes, to help you create the perfect bedroom design to suit your needs. If you’re looking for high-quality bedroom paint of any colour, Paintmaster is here for you.
The Best Colours to Use in a Bedroom
While it’s true that there is no “right” colour to use in your bedroom, it is important that, whatever design you choose, you consider how the colour of your bedroom paints will impact the space. A basic understanding of interior design will really help you here. Some of the main points to remember when planning your bedroom design include:
- Darker colours will, typically, make your bedroom look smaller and cosier. Lighter colours will make the space appear larger and more open.
- Consider the importance of natural light – you can usually paint rooms with high levels of natural light darker colours without sacrificing an open, welcoming feel. If your room struggles to obtain natural light, it might be worth considering a lighter shade to prevent the space feeling small, dark and cramped.
- Always consider the colour wheel! Whether you’re choosing a relatively neutral design with colourful features, or a colourful bedroom, you need to make sure your colour choices complement each other.
Bedroom Paint Colours for a Relaxing Bedroom
If you want your bedroom to be a soothing and relaxing space to help you unwind, the right colours can make a real difference. Even if you choose a primarily neutral bedroom design, with white, grey or even light cream paints, choosing the right feature colour makes all the difference.
Some of the most popular relaxing bedroom paint colours include:
- Lavender – If you want to ensure that your bedroom looks regal, without sacrificing a relaxing atmosphere, lavender is the perfect blend.
- Soft Green – Pale greens are a great way of bring a natural colour into your bedroom without overwhelming your bedroom design.
- Deep Blue – Blue is always a good colour for bedrooms, particularly dark blues. Deep blues are a great way of creating a comfortable, welcoming, and relaxing space to help you get to sleep.
If you’re looking for relaxing bedroom paints, we are here for you. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experienced team today.
Alternative Bedroom Paint Colours
In addition to relaxing bedroom paints, we can also provide alternative paint colours to help you create the perfect bedroom design to suit your needs. Even if you aren’t looking for something to help you relax in the bedroom, there are more vivid and engaging colours which can completely change the atmosphere of your bedroom.
Red remains a popular colour for bedrooms across the UK. Bold red can really help to liven up a bedroom space, particularly when paired with darker colours and bold lighting. If you’re looking for bold, eye-catching bedroom paints to create a unique space, we are here for you.
Choosing the Right Bedroom Paints for Working from Home
If you’re one of the hundreds of thousands of people who are taking advantage of the opportunity to work from home during or following the coronavirus lockdown, we are here for you. Working from home is more important than ever and designing your bedroom to balance relaxation and creativity is essential.
Here at Paintmaster, we can provide a complete range of bedroom paints to help you work from home. We can work with you to ensure that your bedroom is comfortable for sleep, work and more. If you’re looking to combine your bedroom with a home office, some of the most popular paints can be:
- Light Blues, Greens and More – Lighter colours are a great option for bedroom offices. They aren’t loud enough to prevent you from sleeping, but the splash of colour is enough to stimulate your creativity while working.
- Bold Feature Walls – One bold feature wall can often be enough to stimulate your creativity and work ethic without negatively impacting your bedroom’s comfort and relaxation. Even extremely bold walls, such as orange painted walls, can really help to inspire creativity and passion for your work.
If you’re struggling to find the perfect balance between your bedroom paints and home office, we are here for you. For more information, or advice on creating the perfect bedroom/office space for working at home without compromising your sleep and comfort, get in touch with Paintmaster today.